water, water and more water….. problem!
I struggle with water, as my water lingers and the weight rises!
Nutritionist advice (I post only proven methods on myself)!
1. Add food products containing POTASSIUM and MAGNESIUM to the diet.
Potassium – regulates the water balance in the body, normalizes the rhythm of the heart muscle, supports the activity of nerve cells.
Magnesium – promotes energy metabolism, protects the nervous system from stress.
Dried apricots, baked potatoes, tomatoes, seaweed, in the morning you can have a cup of freshly brewed coffee, cod
You can arrange fasting days on such products!
For example, 4 days on dried apricot compote is difficult, but it works. Can be on potatoes. The most effective tomatoes with cucumbers! Tired of running)))
2. Diuretic tea.
The best choice is Ortosiphon tea (sold in any pharmacy)
3. Potassium-magnesium tablets.
For example Panangin.
And the most important thing is that there is good support for the heart !!!
Potassium and magnesium prevent premature aging of the heart muscle and help cope with heart disease. People who get enough potassium and magnesium are practically not susceptible to cardiovascular disease. Increasing your daily intake of potassium and magnesium has been proven to be the most effective prevention of heart disease.
Useful information for compiling your personal menu, and I hope everyone has this menu during this period!
1. Water. If you do not drink enough liquid in the form of pure water, it will be difficult for you to lose weight. Lack of fluid in the body slows down metabolic processes, can lead to a decrease in blood glucose levels, weakness and dizziness.
2. Green tea. This plant not only prevents the formation of cancer cells, helps prevent the occurrence of cardiovascular diseases, but also has a beneficial effect on metabolic processes in the body. So how many calories can you burn with green tea? It is estimated that by drinking 5 cups of green tea a day, you will lose 70-80 calories. Not bad, isn’t it?
3. Grapefruit. Some studies show that regularly consuming half a grapefruit or 150 grams with each meal. its juice can, on average, reduce weight in 2 weeks by 2 kg. It is believed that this is happening for one simple reason. Grapefruit lowers your insulin levels, which in turn makes you less hungry for something to eat. Naturally, the less you feel like eating, the less you accumulate calories, and the more you spend already accumulated, and the weight decreases.
If you do not like grapefruit, you can squeeze juice from it and mix it with orange and lemon juice, which will additionally strengthen your immunity and cleanse the body of toxins.
4. Cinnamon. Research shows that a quarter teaspoon of cinnamon with meals can help metabolize sugar more efficiently and lower blood sugar levels. This is essential, as high blood sugar leads to the formation of more and more fatty deposits. Cinnamon can also be used in place of sugar as it has a naturally sweet taste.
5. Low-fat dairy products. These foods not only provide your body with calcium, but also increase the body’s production of the hormone calcitriol, a hormone that causes cells to burn more fat. Therefore, include low-fat dairy products in your diet.
6. Protein food. Protein is an essential basis for building muscle mass, and as you know, the more muscle you have, the more fat you burn – even if you are just resting. Moreover, more calories are spent to digest proteins than to digest fats and carbohydrates. Thus, protein foods also help you burn fat. The best sources of protein are chicken breast, fish, egg whites, turkey, fish.
7. Spicy food. Do you like spicy food? Then we have good news for you. Hot spices help burn fat as they make your body sweat, increase your heart rate, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. True, there is one “but” if you like spicy chips or spicy fried food – this is unlikely to help you lose a couple of kilograms.
The method of guaranteed weight loss!
The method itself! I almost forgot … Rules that must be followed impeccably:
1. Eat at least 5 times a day! Breakfast, lunch, dinner and 2 snacks. Every 4 hours a person experiences a feeling of hunger and this is physiological. The main thing is to learn to distinguish between hunger and appetite. Listen to yourself how you feel when the last meal was 4 hours ago and how you feel when you just ate and just saw something delicious! Everything will immediately become clear.
2. The meal should last at least 30 minutes.
3. Balance of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
Morning – carbohydrates
In the afternoon – carbohydrates proteins
Evening – PROTEINS It is
desirable to consume a maximum of 30 grams of fats per day!
4. Calorie counting.
Everything is purely individual! There are various calculators that can be found on the net, with the help of them you can calculate your rate for weight loss. My corridor is 1,000 – 1,500 calories per day for effective weight loss. The most important thing is that you feel comfortable and do not feel hunger during the period of weight loss!
5. The last meal should take place 2 hours before bedtime.
I am acting exactly according to this scheme!
It is advisable to find where the thread scales with a fat analyzer and understand how many extra pounds you have, water, etc. In my case, it turned out that I had a lot of water! And therefore, I am still actively fighting the removal of water from the body.